
Monday, April 16, 2007
Hard at work!
Well, one benefit to working here in the Bryan/College Station area...it's Aggieland...and usually the bosses are all about the Aggie spirit. Most of them are Aggies I think...at least our Pharmacist manager is. So for certain game days we get to dress a bit more casual...usually khaki pants with an Aggie shirt...mostly it's on home football games...and also during the Sweet Sixteen Basketball playoffs when the Aggies were playing. This day...our boss was off to go to one of the last games for the Aggies and she sent us a cookie cake at work to cheer on A&M. Yummy! Clockwise from front...that's Andrea (technician) creeping up into the pic, Jennifer (technician), Monique (technician), Homa in back in the white shirt (R.Ph.), Me, and Sarah (R.Ph.). It's a pretty busy and hectic pharmacy, but I think I do have a good group of people to work with...that's only a portion of us! There are 2 other pharmacists and probably 10 more techs.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Erin,
You've posted quite a few pictures since I last popped in! We've been debating going to the Houston zoo (we have passes to the San Antonio zoo), so I think a few of your pictures have sealed the deal now! Looks like you're getting settled into the new house, I haven't even planted anything this year....we've just been trying to keep the yard looking decent!
Post a Comment