Wednesday, April 11, 2007
EB/Grammie/Memaw visit!
Easter Sunday I had to work from 8am-3pm. My mom and Memaw decided to come to town Sunday (got there a little before I got off work) and they stayed until Tuesday morning. Sydney was SO patient to wait until mommy got off work to hunt all the eggs that the Easter Bunny left her! I was proud of her...she hates to wait for anything...but when I got home and asked her if she had gone ahead and had her hunt...she said "we wouldn't do it without you!". It was so sweet. David was not too impressed...he didn't want much to do with touching any eggs!! He preferred to watch Sissy hunt...which was fine by Sissy because she wanted ALL the eggs...can't wait till he is actually competition for her...it might get ugly! Memaw and my mom also gave Sydney some early birthday presents...since they are not sure if they will make the trip for her birthday party. She got 6 new soda-pop/candy-pop girls...her new craze!! She was in heaven! Sydney and Grammie learned all the new names and counted up which ones she has and which ones she still needs in the future...and they played with them on mom's air-mattress. Sydney was so excited about them...it's all I can do to keep her from sneaking them off to school to show her friends. We had lots of fun with them in town...even if it was a short time.

.JPG)
.JPG)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment