Monday, October 13, 2008

**David and the ducks**

One morning last week I decided that before taking David to daycare I'd take him to a local park to feed ducks. We had some old bread from our camping trip that was *probably* good still...but I decided it was for the ducks! I wasn't sure what David would think about them...possibly scared...since they practically attack you before you can even get the bread out of the bag. The moment we started walking toward them and he saw them heading our way...he was squealing with delight. So I put him down and got out some bread and showed him what to do...and gave him some to do. I had my eyes on a couple of geese...I don't like geese...and I kept tossing bread to them FAR FAR away from us! He absolutely LOVED every minute of it and screamed his head off when it was time to go. Here's some pictures. A duck bit my finger when I was snapping one of the pics...b/c I had bread in my hand still...silly me!!




No comments: