Can you tell there are 5 sets of eyes looking at me!? I think there were actually SIX or SEVEN on this side!!!
Monday, October 13, 2008
5:30am visitors!?
We only leave our garage cracked enough (or so we thought) for our kittens to fit through so they can still go in and out at night. This morning our dog was barking his head off (indicative of rats, snakes, racoons, other neighbor cats as usual)....Josh called me to get my camera and come see. This was what all the barking was about. They were too scared to leave with the dog barking so we brough him in the house for a bit while we tried to scare them out. That was actually harder than it seemed. The all crawled up on the top shelf and just sat there. Finally Josh had to unlock the other garage door and open it and then he used a broomstick to nudge them down and out. Not the most fun way to start your day! haha!
Can you tell there are 5 sets of eyes looking at me!? I think there were actually SIX or SEVEN on this side!!!
This little guy was by himself on the other side of the garage...he left quickest...cuz he was closest to the exit!
Unfortunately the scare made them leave us little presents before they left. Josh was pretty ticked off about that...so we have some clean-up to do later!
Can you tell there are 5 sets of eyes looking at me!? I think there were actually SIX or SEVEN on this side!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my goodness - I have never seen anything like that. Hilarious!
They're cute in the picture, but I think I'd have been terrified if I'd opened my garage door to that!
Post a Comment