Sunday, March 30, 2008

A Sydney Post

Sydney has had some issues making friends this year, and much of it has to do with her conduct and attitude at school. We've been working on that and seeing lots of progress...so Sydney actually wanted to invite a few friends (so happy to hear that word) over for a sleepover. 3 of the 6 she wanted to come were available...which was a pretty perfect number...not sure if I want go any more than that ever. They all played so nicely together...with only occassional hurting of feelings...mostly "I want soandso to sleep by me", "I don't want to play that game", etc...nothing big deal. :) They stayed up till AT LEAST 2am...crazy girls! After that I didn't hear a peep again...so I assume they slept. Here's a few pics.

The pond is NOT a pool...but hey...I let them enjoy it a little.


Root Beer and Coke Floats in giant cups...


Getting settled in in the play room. We have a fouton bunk bed and we brought Syd's mattress in too.

No comments: