Sunday, March 30, 2008

A David Post

David is getting cuter every day. He is finally saying a few words...taking his time though...but he'll just pop out a word now and then that we've never heard him say...car and star are new. He KNOWS tons of words...he's just a quiet little guy I guess...but he understands everything we say these days. We did teach him sign language for more and milk and all done...but that's as far as we tried. I'm sure he would have picked up more if we'd tried harder...he's a smart little guy!

I LOVE his eyebrows...they are always so expressive.
Think he's got enough toys?
Up on the fireplace where he KNOWS he's not supposed to be...just look at his innocent face!
A great thing about Josh staying home with David is that when I'm off some days...we can spend some time with just David once in a while. He needs that time with us...Sissy LOVES him...but can get on his nerves when they are both vying for our attention.


Sissy taught him this though...too funny!

No comments: