Well, I didn't think it was THAT necessary...but Josh was getting annoyed with David's 80's "tail" in the back so I took David for his 1st haircut yesterday. I was going to take pictures...but got only one before having to help keep him sitting down. We finally gave up and the sylist cut the rest while he was standing. Luckily it turned out fine. :) Here are some before, during and after shots:
3 comments:
I with Josh on that!! It's about time...hee hee!! He looks very handsome!!
They always look so grown-up after their first haircut, huh? We waited way too long to give Josh his first haircut, I just didn't realize how long his hair was until after! Cute program at Sydney's school. I'm thinking that I'm going to have to head up a play for our homeschool group. I still remember doing Princess and the Pea when I was in 1st grade!
The new cut is cute on him. I love the first picture too, he looks so laid-back. :)
Post a Comment