Friday, December 21, 2007

Oh Christmas Tree...

Well, just a week before Christmas...we finally got a tree. It happened that way last year too. But we still got one and it was decorated yesterday. Sydney picked out the new topper b/c our usual one (Santa with a light in his hand) short circuited last year and no longers works right...might mess up the rest of our lights. We should have used one more string of lights...in my opinion...but it's still our beautiful tree. Josh and I hung the lights then Sydney and I did the decorating. Josh was a bit busy watching David. David likes to throw things and I KNOW he would grab ornaments off the tree and throw them causing major problems...so we put his play gate around the tree when we were done to keep him out of it and the presents too! Next year I think he'll understand staying out of it better.




1 comment:

Jessica said...

You're so lucky to be able to gate off your tree! In the various houses we've lived in, there was never an area that would gate off just right. This year it's our KITTEN who is driving me crazy with the tree and ornaments -- she likes to take off the garland and also punch the balls off the tree and then go chasing them!