We had SUCH a fun time at her Super "Stinky" 2nd birthday...themed after a book that she loves about a garbage truck. Sounds weird...but it was really cute. David especially liked the "trash hopper" bean bag toss and the dirty sand and water table that all the kids were into! They also had newspaper hats to decorate at the crafting area and bowling w/plastic bottles. David also loved watching one of Iris' friends, Roxy, riding on her sit and spin zebra toy! Inside they had a reading nook (with books related to trash/garbage/recycling...very appropriate) and a "did I wake you?" music room where kids could make tons of noise! Chad and Sally did an excellent job on the activities! Here are a few pictures! I doubt I can be as creative with David's 2nd bday...
Iris making her hat.
Mauri making HER hat!Josh and David
Iris hangin' with Chad
Sally helping Iris blow out her candles
David tossing a bean bag in the hopper...
1 comment:
That looks like it was a really fun birthday party! Very creative. I'm trying to get some good ideas for a "family" New Year's Eve party that we're going to host.
Post a Comment