David having a little duck dinner in the bathtub!
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Primarily a picture post...
Well, David is officially 16mos old today. He actually started walking on his own on Sept 19th at daycare and he continues to do so sometimes. He can walk about 5 or 6 feet, but if he REALLY wants something he's crawling to it. I guess he's gonna take the easy route. However, he's getting more practice and more confident so I'm sure he'll be really taking off more this month! Here are some recent pictures to share with everyone:
Sweet Sissy saying goodnight to David
David enjoying some cheese and watermelon...yummy!
Am I holding my spoon right?
He left the baby hat on long enough for this pic...
All giggles...or was that screams...I think he's got her hair here...
No hard feelings...Sissy kisses him goodnight as she heads to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment