Monday, September 17, 2007

15 month review...

Well, David is 15 months now and he had his check up last week. He's still not walking on his own...but the doc didn't seem concerned. She said he'll probably just get up and go at any time now. He can stand forever unsupported...but instead of taking steps to get where he wants to go...he just sits down and crawls. He has also discovered our stairs which keeps us on our toes...but we put a gate up so it's not a constant issue. He can get all the way to the top by himself though. :) His weight was 22lbs and he's 31 inches tall. He's decided that pancakes and waffles are WONDERFUL...and most recently raisins. I'm kinda a wuss...I was afraid he'd choke on them...but now he's got most his front teeth and soon his molars...he's chomping up pretty much anything. Mom can rest easier. He even had some chicken nuggets on our vacation. Sweet potatoes are also still a favorite. He hasn't been talking much yet either. He finally says Dada pretty regularly to Josh (mostly)....and he's got the mamama sounds down now (yea!). He waves bye-bye and hi which is so sweet and he also gives wonderful slobbery kisses on demand! Josh even swears he heard him say "sisses" when he was asking him for kisses...but I missed it...and we haven't been able to replicate it. Sort of like when he said "kit-cat" for kitty cat when he was about 10 mos. or so...wish we had a video camera on him at all times. The sad part of the check up was his shots...he was so MAD at the nurse and gave her dirty looks until we left the room! Pretty funny...at least he gets to wait until he's 2 for the next round. :)

Sorry no pictures...I've been slacking in that department. Guess I better work on that. Just thought it was time for another update.

No comments: