Sunday, May 20, 2007

Nature!

Spring (and Summer) are so alive...I see all sorts of critters...even the ones that make me cringe (wasps/bees) these days. I've taken just a few pictures of our visitors...but here's a small look. We have some great plants that last year drew many butterflies to our yard...and now that they are blooming again I'm looking forward to that. The dragonflies have been making their appearances too...no pictures yet.



We have a family of Mockingbirds w/a nest in one of our front yard trees...it's not too high up...but I did need a ladder to get this shot. Momma was off getting food (I assume)...and they would every so often pop their heads up out of the nest. There are 4 babies I think.
This picture is not of a critter...but one of Sydney's plants from her garden now has an offspring beside it. Pretty cute.

No comments: