Well, as is typical of me for the summer...I've cut my hair. Last year I did it in August...because I was on bedrest and busy w/baby during the normal haircut time. :) Yes, sadly...I only get around to it like once a year...but I rather like this cut...so maybe I'll maintain it. My guy also suggested some hilites...which I put off for now...but I might be feeling like it later. I haven't in a long time...so it would be fun to get a change of color as well. Anywho...here's my new hair...
3 comments:
Ow...Ow....Sexy Mama!!! It looks really good!!! :)
Looks cute, Erin. I'm on the verge of getting mine cut, too, I just can't seem to find the time!
Cute cut!
Eric says hi...thanks for leaving us a message on the blog! I will tell Melissa we heard from you, too!
Jealous you're in Aggieland...I miss it! keep in touch!
Hollis '94 :-)
Post a Comment