Well, one thing that sucks about me working...I don't have vacation yet...and while Josh and Sydney are both off from school this entire week...I'll be hard at work. I had off today and thanks to the rains (and Sydney's bout with a stomach bug last night) we really didn't get to do anything very fun together...besides going to Target! Anyway, Josh is taking the kiddos off on a camping excursion (I am praying they don't get rained on) and I'll be home alone. Yes, no kids should give me time after work to actually do some work on cleaning house, etc...but we'll see. I may just want to catch up on some rest! haha! This weekend I will probably go to my mom's after work on Friday night and hang out with her for a bit. We may also have a bday party for my nephew to go to on Saturday...he's a St. Patty's baby...and 3 years old now! Anyway...that's it.
Monday, March 12, 2007
Sad and lonely week...
Well, one thing that sucks about me working...I don't have vacation yet...and while Josh and Sydney are both off from school this entire week...I'll be hard at work. I had off today and thanks to the rains (and Sydney's bout with a stomach bug last night) we really didn't get to do anything very fun together...besides going to Target! Anyway, Josh is taking the kiddos off on a camping excursion (I am praying they don't get rained on) and I'll be home alone. Yes, no kids should give me time after work to actually do some work on cleaning house, etc...but we'll see. I may just want to catch up on some rest! haha! This weekend I will probably go to my mom's after work on Friday night and hang out with her for a bit. We may also have a bday party for my nephew to go to on Saturday...he's a St. Patty's baby...and 3 years old now! Anyway...that's it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment