David flying through the air courtesy of Daddy!
Ms. Cool in her new sunglasses!
3 year old bday boy-Micah about to put out some candles! It was a superheroes party and he was dressed as Mr. Incredible if you don't know. Normally he's all about Superman (hence the cake)...but he was adorable in this costume!
Amy and Miguel got a new puppy...it's a bulldog!! Sydney was beside herself with joy and wanted to cradle it all day. Eventually we may get Mr. Weiner a playmate...but...not a puppy that young...we'll probably adopt from the shelter.
Who is that masked beauty?? Maybe Super Syd...or Syd the Kid (as Pappo calls her sometimes still!)?
Besides the birthday party and hanging out with Josh's parents we also stayed a night with my mom and memaw in Angleton. Memaw was missing my kiddos...she hadn't seen them since Christmas! (Neither had Josh's Mom and Sister I believe) The week preceeding this Josh took Syd and David camping with his Dad...the first 2 days were spent mostly in the tent due to severe thunderstorms and flash flooding!!!!! A mom's nightmare...but I knew Josh would take good care of our babies! They were good campers...this was David's first of many camping excursions. Next time I hope I can join them. That's all for today!
No comments:
Post a Comment