Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Movie Party

We had 4 girls join us for a movie party on Saturday. We watched Furry Vengeance which was really cute. Sydney had fun with her friends and Mammo and Pappo. We were so happy that Mammo and Pappo could make it, but wished they could have spent the night.

Can't call her my little girl anymore...nevermind...I sure can...at least until she's taller than me! Here we are with our little girl!

Getting ready for the movie to start!

Out of order...we actually did the party before the movie. Took about 5 tries to get all the candles out...may need to revert back to the number candles next year! haha!

Josh and his Dad politely ignoring me as I said...Smile...it says so behind you!

It was a great group of kids...and I think they all had fun.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

That does look like a fun birthday!