Thursday, May 13, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SYDNEY!

My little girl is 10 years old today. It really goes by so quickly. I'm missing a few years that I hadn't ever scanned into my computer...but here's a recap of her growing up beautiful before our eyes. :) We have planned a movie party for this Saturday to watch Furry Vengeance...I hope we have a great turnout of kids and that she has fun.

Baby Sydney - 2000

2004 (got scratched at daycare-still has a faint scar)

2005 (tried her hand at softball this year...not a fan)

2005 again

2006 (recital pictures-she was too sick to attend her actual recital that year, couple weeks after I had David)

2007 (end of year awards)

2008

2009

2010 (she's almost as tall as ME!)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

They grow up too fast, don't they?? Happy birthday to Sydney! What was the occasion in the last pictures, it looks like you guys were dressed up for something.