David was REALLY not into this at all. All I heard from him was "ooooh...gross...yucky!" the entire time. Later he started playing with the scraper tool...and he picked up a few pumpkin seeds for me to put up...but get a little goo on his hands and he let us hear about it quick. hahaha! Sydney wanted to use one of the pumpkin designs that comes in the kits...but of course after picking out a little bit of the seeds and goo...Mommy had to finish cleaning it out and Daddy took care of the actual carving. Hers was a little monster and Daddy carved a skull for his. I'm a bit more of the freehander...I just start cutting...it may not look perfect, but it's mine! So I did David's and mine.
Josh getting set

It had been raining out and we started a little after dark...so...we carved inside on our neat sheet.

Sydney opening up David's pumpkin...let the fun begin! :)

I took a picture of ours while Daddy was finishing his...

Now the whole family is here...from left to right...Erin's, Josh's, David's, and Sydney's
No comments:
Post a Comment