For Mother's day this year...first and foremost got to sleep in...and mostly by luck that our morning baby, David didn't get up too early. Then as we lazed around in our pj's in bed a little longer, Josh and the kids brought me my present--all things that I could really use...some cushiony slippers (Syd said b/c my feet are always cold--very true!), some cute fuzzy socks, and some slipper-socks with gel soles and essential oils in them to keep my feet nice and moisturized. I also got cute cards the kids made at school/daycare, and my daughter's beautiful sculpture that I have shown before. All great for the hardworking pharmacist ALWAYS on her feet...and 12 hours sometimes! It was really sweet. Then I got to pick where we had lunch...had to be Pei Wei...I just love it so! After lunch we went to a local place called Grand Station (bowling, putt-putt, lazer tag, arcade) and we bowled a game and a half. Sydney beat us all...I took a while to get my groove...but ended up NOT being last. (David was 2nd and Josh last if you can believe it!!) Then we let the kids play some of the games for a while. However, the fun had to end b/c there was grocery shopping to be done and a yard to be mowed today! That's ok...after all that I even got a steak dinner and cheesecake for dessert! Looks like I'll NEED to get back in the gym this week HARD! But it was worth it!!
Josh's new summer look...short hair and half goatee...whatever that's called. :)
I think he's cute!


They even had David's size bowling shoes...he had fun but didn't want any help...but I didn't want the 6 lb(smallest) ball to break his toes...so it was sometimes a battle...like when he walked onto the lane and Josh almost fell down trying to get him back...good times! ;)

Ok...could David look ANY sweeter...seriously...I just love these kids!

1 comment:
Both of your kids are very cute! Hey, I wanna go bowling!
Post a Comment