We had quite a busy March...Spring Break was pretty good...Josh and I both had to work for most of it though, but we had some fun with family. Josh had 2 days off and worked on power washing our deck and some of the fence...didn't quite get to the staining part...maybe next month!? I was off on Thursday the 19th and my mother-in-law had bought me a ticket to see the "Face 2 Face" Billy Joel and Elton John concert with her and a friend...along with my sister-in-law Amy and her friend. We had a nice dinner in downtown Houston at Mia Bella, then an awesome concert at the Toyota Center! It was a great early birthday present. The only bad part was that I had to be at work the next morning and I got home around 1:30am! Thanks to some rearranging of schedules with my partner...we were able to go to Angleton Friday night and spend some time with my mom...then Saturday we headed to my nephew Micah's 5th birthday party. Then back home that night so I could work Sunday. Busy Busy! Here are some of the highlights!
No comments:
Post a Comment