Hotel view at night...Reunion Tower with the big Ball.
I was going for a picture of the King Tut sign...but I like the background view too.
We did a lot of walking around downtown. Here's a waterfall in Thanksgiving square.

I just thought the outside of this building looked cool...no idea what building it is.

Another cool structure.

We walked a couple blocks to Reunion Arena b/c we heard there was a hockey game Saturday night...but after mulling around another couple of guys came up and asked a worker inside about the game...and they DO NOT play there anymore...they play at the American Airlines Center. Obviously we are NOT from Dallas....or we'd have known. :) So we just walked around town some more....and went out to dinner.

We decided to check out this museum too...the building was beautiful...and it was actually a nice exhibit of Dallas history...but we were already tired from the Tut exhibit...so not really into it.

A view of the building

Josh and I taking a break.

The JFK memorial: Saturday was the anniversary of his death...

Some Cabin thing...we couldn't find any informational sign about what it is and why it's there.

Historical Marker

Protest

I forget what this place was called...


Another view.

We didn't go to this museum...maybe another time...


I just thought the outside of this building looked cool...no idea what building it is.
Another cool structure.
We walked a couple blocks to Reunion Arena b/c we heard there was a hockey game Saturday night...but after mulling around another couple of guys came up and asked a worker inside about the game...and they DO NOT play there anymore...they play at the American Airlines Center. Obviously we are NOT from Dallas....or we'd have known. :) So we just walked around town some more....and went out to dinner.
We decided to check out this museum too...the building was beautiful...and it was actually a nice exhibit of Dallas history...but we were already tired from the Tut exhibit...so not really into it.
A view of the building
Josh and I taking a break.
The JFK memorial: Saturday was the anniversary of his death...
Some Cabin thing...we couldn't find any informational sign about what it is and why it's there.
Historical Marker
Protest
I forget what this place was called...
Another view.
We didn't go to this museum...maybe another time...
Dinner out at "Dick's Last Resort"---do we look like we've had a "few"? We did! ;)
Sunday we had lunch with my college friend and Roomie, Cristina and her son Jacob. Always fun to catch up with these two!! Wish Sydney and David were there too! (My hair was a mess...forgot my brush and bought a crappy one at the hotel...it just never worked out right!)
1 comment:
It looks like y'all had a great weekend get away- y'all deserve it! :)
Post a Comment