I don't have any pictures of the kids at Mammo and Pappo's house...Josh doesn't take pictures if I'm not there to make him! ;) Josh and the kids went Wednesday night while I had to work to his parents and had a dinner with them Thursday night. I worked Thanksgiving day at the store in Brenham and then got home late evening to my mom's house where Josh and the kids joined me the next day. My sister and her boyfriend Dale also came in on Friday and we all cooked our casseroles and dressing the night before to be ready to heat and serve Saturday for our late Thanksgiving lunch. I found a yummy recipe for Sweet Potatoes since my Aunt Robin was not coming with hers...they turned out pretty good...but definitely sweet. We actually combined a couple recipes because I HAD to include marshmallows...and the recipe we liked best did not include them. I didn't take many pictures this time either...maybe I'll add some that Mauri took later when I get them.
Mauri...sneaking an olive...

The full spread...

Dale helped carve the turkey
Sydney and Memaw made the mashed potatoes. Sydney also said she helped at Mammo's house with some cooking. I think we may have America's next top chef someday!! She really likes knowing that she helped make something yummy.

Mom arranging the table of food!
Sydney found her old game "Elefun" (I think?) She was all smiles till I took the picture...
Grammie and David playing hide and seek!
Not sure what they were doing...but David was having fun with Aunt Mauri!
Memaw reading a book to David...awww...

We also played Mauri's game "Apples to Apples" quite a bit. Sydney really enjoyed it.
No comments:
Post a Comment