I am just full of love today...remembering how it all started so long ago...we've actually been together for 12 years now! We were married in the same church by the same priest as my parents, which was special for me. My Mom and Brother gave me away. Great friends and family all around us! It was a really awesome day! This was how we started off as husband and wife (22 and 23 years old --just babies!)...now we've got 2 crazy kiddos, a HOME (not apartment) finally, and REAL jobs. I am so thankful for finding Josh...he's great at putting up with my "moments" and he's an awesome father to our children and I know how much he loves all of us! I'm a lucky gal!

Bridesmaids:Cristina, Amy, Kimbra, Claudia and Maid of Honor: MauriBest Man: Matt, Groomsmen: Adam, Jim, Colby and Shane
Our gorgeous (and yummy) wedding cake was made as a gift by Claudia Hernandez' Mom...I was so impressed and thankful!
My mom found another lady to make the groomscake...I don't remember her name but she also did a wonderful job...german chocolate...yum! And YES...we went to DisneyWorld for our honeymoon...don't laugh...it was awesome!
Josh's brother Matt serving as my chair for getting the garter off! The guys in the background were just TOO excited for the garter toss...let me tell ya!
The getaway vehicle...Josh's motorcycle...gone but not forgotten! (He'd like another one eventually)SO HERE'S TO ANOTHER 10 WONDERFUL YEARS HUNNYBUNNY! LOVE YOU!

My family :)
2 comments:
Happy Anniversary! Loved the pics by the way!
Congratulations, you guys! These pictures are great, especially the one on the motorcycle! :)
BTW... I had no idea Mrs. Hernandez made cakes- it's beautiful! :)
Post a Comment