6 Random things about me:
Here are the tagging rules:
Post the rules on your blog
Write 6 random things about yourself
Tag 6 people at the end of your post
If you're tagged, DO IT and pass on the tag
My randomness:
1. Hmmm...I'm really not too interesting to others...let's see. Ever since Josh and I started dating we have always ended our phone conversations with a kiss sound. I even do it at work...and he's done it in front of his guy friends and family before. It's just our habit and I like it. I feel weird if I ever have to rush off the phone without it...and will sometimes call back just for that! People at work give the "awwws" which is sometimes embarrassing...but oh well...I love my hunnybunny!
2. Josh and I rode off on a motercycle at our wedding. It was pretty cool...we did change first...but I still had my veil. The motorcycle was a big part of our dating life during school. He would often pick me up on it to take me to my car in the parking lot...and of course when it rained...I'd drive him so he wouldn't get all wet. We hope to get a nice bike someday that we can ride for fun! We'll be those Sunday motorcycle pack people!
3. If I'm addicted to anything it's TV or checking my facebook/myspace/email...that in itself can last hours. TV shows I LOVE: CSI (any of them), Law and Order SVU and CI, Cold Case, SNL, Most reality shows I will watch if I get started on them! I was actually sad that I missed out on most of this past season of American Idol due to working late on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
4. I'm a middle child and therefore had much middle child syndrome growing up...big brother was a boy and older...got to do whatever...little sister was the baby and got what ever she asked for. It wasn't THAT bad...but I still think I got the short end of the stick sometimes.
5. I originally wanted to be a physician's assistant...but didn't get in...so I worked as a Cytology Lab Tech...staining pap smears and other bodily fluid specimen to prepare them for the technologists to look for cancerous cells. Not glamourous...but pretty easy and paid decent. I became a pharmacy tech after we moved...but it took 2 years of that before I decided that I could and would be a pharmacist.
6. We've moved alot in our lives together....or I think so...from college at A&M I moved home to Angleton, then Webster, then back to College Station, then Angleton again, then Pearland, and now Bryan! That's alot!
I'm going to tag...
Laura
Misty
Morgan
Jennifer
Jessica
and Claudia
You ARE IT!
1 comment:
I like that y'all rode on a motorcycle after your wedding- that sounds like so much fun! :)
I'm also a reality tv junkie. When we evacuated, I was disappointed that I would miss the Big Brother finale. lol
Post a Comment