I went and chopped my hair off too!! This time I also added highlights...haven't done that in over 6 years I guess. We are heading out on our vacation tomorrow...so I'll have more fun pictures to post when we get back. We are going to Corpus...possibly S. Padre (if the electricity gets up and the hotel we booked with is open)...King Ranch in Kingsville...and San Antonio. The first 2 are after the stylist used the flat iron and had it nice and smooth and straight. The last 2 are how it looks when ***I*** do it! haha!

2 comments:
Cute! Don't you wish you could have a personal hair stylist every day? Mine always looks so much better when they fix it! Of course, I'm just lazy. I don't want to take all that time to fix my hair so it usually just ends up in a clip!
So cute! I actually like the way you style it better. My favorite picture is the third one down. Can't wait to see the vacation pictures. :)
Post a Comment