Well...Josh thought David needed another haircut...so after a not so great experience on his first cut...I made sure to find a place with some sort of kid chair for him to be in. This place had a CAR...with fun stuff to mess with...and they watched the movie Cars while you got the haircut. Though David didn't watch too much. He did really well until towards the end when he saw the dum-dum lollipops they had. So in order to get him to sit still...I let him have it early. It worked like a charm...and he got another lolly from mommy later for his great job! Yes...I've resorted to bribery I guess...oh well. They were actually able to get the full trim done with the clippers to clean it up at the end which we didn't get at the last place. Oh...and another funny about David...he might be a bit obsessive...he kept picking the pieces of hair that fell on the car up and trying to hand them to the lady!! I finally got him to just toss them on the floor so he wasn't turning his head back to her all the time! He may be OCD! hahah! Here's my cutie pie with short hair!!
No comments:
Post a Comment