Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Back to school...
That phrase "Back to school" ALWAYS makes me think of the opening song to Grease 2! You know you know it...and if you don't...you should rent it for fun! haha! I know I am delayed at posting my vacation blog/pictures...but I have started it. Just need to upload the pictures I want to include in the post. Sydney started back to school on Monday 8/25/08. We have had 3 pretty good days...although some boy SPIT in her face on Monday for no good reason. She said he was in trouble most of the day! Good! Josh was ready to have the principle called and remove that child from her class...but we'll see how things go from here on out. I was a BAD mommy and didn't get the camera ready for 1st day pictures...so what you get is her 2nd day picture!! haha! Here is my big 3rd grader!! I can hardly believe it! She has a very nice teacher and we learned that her new art teacher is actually one of her 1st grade teachers that she adored...so that's awesome! She is a bus rider again...to and from school...for now. Josh is job searching...and she may join and afterschool program again if anything changes for him.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment