This was actually a couple weeks ago...April 11th at the Reliant Stadium in Houston. Go figure that I find out later that they were also coming to REED Arena in College Station...and for cheaper. Oh well. Sydney really enjoyed the show...and so did mommy. She and I ate dinner at Bennigan's before the show and I almost made a serious error...because I left our printed tickets on the table after I took them out of my purse to get my wallet to pay the check!! We were almost to the stadium when I realized what I'd done...It was a mad dash back there to find them...but I was lucky and they were still around! Whew! Mommy was freaking out...
Of course she got a souvenier...
It was pretty cool actually to see how they transformed the football stadium into a smaller venue for a skating event. They basically cut the field in half using the red curtain...and they added some seats closer in on the "field" area. We weren't real close, but I really liked our section/seats. We could see really well with no one in front of us.
The only semi-good picture I could get of the action.
No comments:
Post a Comment