Wednesday, April 30, 2008

3 seconds of fame!

I finally got it on video...though the clarity is not great. Here's the background...about 2-3 months ago...Josh (with David in tow) took my car in for service at the local Honda Dealer. While they were passing time looking at other cars...they were approached and asked if they would like to be in the commercial they were shooting. Sure. I was so excited for them and couldn't wait to see it. I wouldn't have even known it was showing yet...if it wasn't for a co-worker asking me if she was crazy or was my hubby and son on a commercial. hehe. So here's my video of it...give it some time...they are not on until like the last 3 seconds! haha! I was excited for WHAT? ;)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

That is so cool!!! How fun! I bet you were smiling from ear to ear. :D

Anonymous said...

That's awesome!!!