When I put David to bed or nap I take him up when I notice he is getting crankier than usual...lay him down...cover with blanket...turn on baby CD...and voila...he lays his head down and I leave, shut door and he usually is down for the night. *note: this method is not 100% successful...I'm not claiming perfection here...but...
Apparently my wonderful hubby hasn't gotten this method down...because this is how he did it the other day...nap I believe...let him play him self silly then take a picture when you see where he decides to fall out!! Sure he put him in bed afterward...
4 comments:
That's awesome... hilarious and so true! :D
My favorite part of the photo is how it looks like he *tried* to pull his blanket through the slats...and is almost snuggled to it. My sweet little boy!
That is too funny. I feel like I could write a book about all of the "interesting" parenting techniques my husband has come up with over the years....
That's hilarious!
Post a Comment