Yep, my honeybunny is a leap year baby. Technically 32...he's had 8 birthdays...same as our little girl Sydney this year...it's our joke that they both turn 8 in 2008. :) Anyway, poor Josh had to wake up with a cranky David to deal with this morning. He's usually such a good morning baby...but today...he just woke up grumpier than usual...he IS teething those canines though! Sydney also had some issue this morning as it was picture day again and she HAD to wear a dress, but we don't have any that still fit...or so I thought...she managed to work with a stretchy fabric dress that's about 2 years old now and truly shouldn't fit her with her growth rate....but it looked cute still...so she was happy. After I got home from work, we went out to Josh's pick for dinner...a seafood place. It was a bit too pricy for the quality we both thought...but it was ok. My bday dinner pick sucked much worse...but that's what we get for trying NEW places on our bdays. Unfortunately for Josh...I didn't remember to take the camera and snap a few shots like I wanted to...like he really cares anyway hahah! But just so this post isn't pictureless...here are some black and white shots I took recently (inspired by my friend Jessica):
No comments:
Post a Comment