My mom's bday is 2/26 and we FINALLY were able to give her the present she REALLY wanted. A group picture of all her kids' families...and a good shot of the grandkids all together. Plus she got a bonus picture of Mauri and her boyfriend Dale as well. It's been hard trying to find a time for all of us to be available to get this done...but it worked out well and amazingly Sydney kept it a secret for once!

For some reason they put Syd way on the other side from us...but we didn't fuss about it...it was hard enough to get everyone looking at the camera much less bother with repositioning. hehe.
The wagon David is in was the life saver...finally he's not crying!

HERE ARE A COUPLE OUT-TAKES! HAHA!

3 comments:
Hey Erin, those pictures turned out really cute!! (And nicely coordinated outfits) Yeah for Sydney being able to keep a secret -- I've decided my kids are incapable of any secret-keeping!
Great pictures! I am glad you were able to fulfill your mom's wish - I hope she loves it!
Thanks! Well, we "tried" to coordinate basically by going with brown/brownish tones. The kids were pretty easy...but Mauri and Dale and Josh didn't really have anything brown to wear...but I still thought they all went pretty well together. :)
Post a Comment