Well, I haven't really had much news to share lately...but here's what there is right now. Sydney is off for a week at Grammie's house in Angleton. I know she'll have a good time. It's the longest she's been away from us ever, though...so I hope she doesn't wuss out after a few days. It's been weird the rest of the day just being me, Josh and David...like it was for so long with Syd...just us 3. Anyway...David is really close to walking. He stands on his own...and will walk if assisted...but he hasn't taken any REAL steps on his own yet. He is also shortening his dadadadada sounds and SEEMS to really be saying dada to Josh now (Thanks...who's that mama lady anyway...). He doesn't even sound out the mamamama sound yet. Oh well. hehe. Also he finally has one of his top front teeth coming through. He's got 4 so far...before this one...but it's been kinda silly that he got his lateral incisors in first...looks like a vampire baby. haha. He's doing much better with using his cups...but when he is really thirsty and usually when he's tired too...he'll fuss like mad until you put it in a bottle for him and feed him...like it's just too much work for him to do himself. hehe. We also went to see Mammo and Pappo this weekend before dropping sissy off in Angleton...and the cousins were all there. That's always fun for Sydney...she, Eden and Savannah played the day away. David was doted on by older cousin Missouri (who is such a young lady now and going into 6th grade!! Wow-how fast they grow up on us-she was 1 &1/2 when I first met her after Josh and I started dating!!!). Micah is a typical little boy...I think when David is really able to run and play with him they are going to be such good buddies. We joke about the trouble we are in for when he's 16 and David is 14!!
Friday we go pick up Sydney from my mom's house and will stay in a hotel by the airport before we leave on Saturday for our trip to Washington D.C. We are planning to make a schedule this week to sort of plan out our days as much as we can. I know it will be hot and we may need to take some time out for rest during the days...but I hope we can fit in alot still. We are going to a Washington Nationals baseball game on Sunday, the Zoo on Monday (we are so excited to see the Panda bears!), we have a couple of tours planned, and of course the smithsonian museums. If anyone reading this has any tips...your comments are welcome!
2 comments:
I hope you're having a great trip!
Jessica
Hello Erin! I have been catching up on your wonderful blogs. Can't wait to here more about your trip! I love you! Mom, aka Grammie
Post a Comment