As the title suggests...we are w/out doggie. Mr. Weiner found a way out of our fence today. Josh fixed it. He got out anyway...Josh went to lowes for some supplies...fixed it. Mr. Weiner found new spot on fence and broke a board to get out. Every other time he got out today...he was found nearby...but this last time we were not so lucky. Unfortunately we live near a golf course and also a very busy street. I did drive along it to see if any dead animals were along the road...nothing. If he got on the golf course I'm sure someone will have turned him in. We'll check the local shelter tomorrow. I'm just mad because he really had it good...I mean we loved on him and played with him after some jerk family left him behind when they moved. So I'm sad he's gone, but MAD at him too!
Anyway...he may be gone for good! I'll be sure to give updates if he's found!
1 comment:
Hopefully you find him soon!
Post a Comment