Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Tired...

This weekend we had a garage sale. My mom, Memaw, and sister all came to help out with the kids and the sale. It was completely exhausting. 1st of all...we listed our time as 9-1, but our first customer was waiting at 7:15AM as Josh lifted the garage door to go get us breakfast. I'm sorry that just put me in a pissy mood. My mom said that's how it is...but I'm like...I SAID 9am for a reason....sorry. After he got back we started putting stuff out and all the while we are getting a large group of waiters. I'm getting more pissy. It's not even 8:30 at this point. Finally we opened it up. Sunday, we got all the stuff back out in record time, but had only maybe 7-10 customers...so that day was a bust. However, we made plenty on the first day and we have already found it a good use. But I was SO tired both days...glad to have my family there to play with David and Sydney. Yesterday was a day off for me...but it was still filled with running errands and doing chores...so I am just TIRED! Oh well...back to work the rest of this week and weekend. Then one more week and we are off on our vacation to Washington D.C. We are SO excited. I know I'll be tired out after walking all over D.C....but to get tired out doing something fun with your family is totally different to me. But I'll hate going back to work when it's over. Sorry I don't have any pictures this time. I didn't get around to taking any...but my sister did and when she emails them to me I can post some. She got some cute ones of David.

No comments: