Friday, July 20, 2007

Surprise!

Well, (to continue from last night's post) I drove around for about 15-20 minutes after I got off work last night trying to see if Mr. Weiner might be lying on the side of the road...or hopefully running around in someone's yard. Not anywhere to be found. WELL...we left the gate open last night just in case he came back...since Josh fixed his fence destruction. Guess WHO was just laying in our driveway looking exhausted this morning?? Yep...that crazy dog. He's been seeming very tired this morning too...I bet he was having a wild night...but he found his way home anyway. For now he is staying put...thanks to the rain which makes him stay in his doghouse. :) He has his vet appointment today for checkup/shots/worming/etc...maybe a discussion about neutering...he's older, so Josh doesn't think we should. Poor guy...maybe that's why he ran off...j/k.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I am so glad that Mr. Weiner made it home safe and sound. Has he made any more escape attempts since then? I hope he knows how good he has it!