Here's a couple of my cutie pie (he says "I'm not cutie pie, I David"!) on St. Patty's day after picking him up from school. Wearing his green shirt and hat that they made in school. And as usual...holding some sort of airplane toy...his favorites.
I also had the chance to be a chaperone on Sydney's field trip to The Capitol in Austin. I had to follow the bus, but got to ride over to The Capitol from the Texas State History Museum which was our first stop. It was alot of fun. I had 4 girls (including Syd) that were in my small group to watch. We mostly stayed in the large group, except in the museum and while looking around at the statues on the lawn.
Me and Syd in front of the Capitol Bldg.
Self portrait of us...
The next weekend was the Johnson Elementary Spring Fair. It's a yearly event to raise money for the PTO/School. Sydney won another fish and named him "Mango-2", but this one didn't even live a month before he croaked. Oh well...we really tried...and we put him far away from David's helping hands this time (David killed Mango-1 by dumping the entire contents of his food container in his tank). David had fun at the event too.
1 comment:
Ahh, all of these kids grow up way too fast. I decided I wasted too much time on FB so I'm glad for your blog updates!
Post a Comment