Monday, February 22, 2010

togetherness...

We try hard to do LOTS of fun family activities around here...with my job being what it is...I want every moment with my kids to count. Probably why I can't seem to keep a clean home...maybe someday when they are in college it will begin to take shape. This weekend we went to the little carnival that is currently residing in our mall parking lot. It comes around a few times each year. We went on Sunday after work and had a blast. David can NOT pass by that carnival without yelling "OH MY GOSH! Look Sissy...I wanna ride that!!!!" His reaction is a sight to behold that I have not fully captured on camera yet. Speaking of cameras...I didn't have mine with me this day...so no cute pictures to share. Sorry.

The weekend before...I was off (as I am every other weekend)...and we thought about going to Brenham for the Blue bell tour. However, we found out quickly that they don't do tours on the weekends. In his search for things to do...he found that Brenham has a cute place called Horseshoe Junction. So we decided to go there. We all rode the go-karts several times. We did Bumper boats (got wet b/c they have waterguns!), bowling (not exactly...a game version with small balls), and putt putt. David also did the bungee jumper too. We'll definitely go back. Sydney even wants to have her bday party there...but we'll see. We also went to see Percy Jackson: The Lightening Thief with Sydney that weekend. Busy Busy! This coming weekend we're heading to my mom's for her birthday, then my in-laws for Josh's birthday.

Here's pictures from our Horseshoe Junction fun:












No comments: