Monday, January 11, 2010

Christmas 2009

I was horrible at taking pictures this Christmas...possibly because I was still down because of the passing of my grandmother, Memaw. I just didn't feel like messing with it...here's a few that I did get.

Under the tree...full of goodies!

David and Sydney's mini trampline...

David trying his scooter out...note the 2 Christmas boxes behind him that never got put away after decorations were put out. oh well...

Remnants of our "monkey bread"--if you've never had any, it's DELICIOUS!!!


Some of the aftermath...
We then headed out the door to Austin where my sister was having Christmas dinner. The ham was delicious as well as all the homemade sides and desserts!! YUMMY! Got to play with Iris and Camilla some more which was fun. Mauri's friend Annette also joined us and brought her sweet Yorkie "Bagwell" over to play. Sydney was in love with him!

Annette is entertaining Camilla with some peek-a-boo

David has his own way of loving on Camilla!

Chad carving up the ham!

Sydney playing a new DS game and wrapped in her snuggie...what could be more awesome! ;)

Iris showing me some of her fun presents!

See...that's all I got...not ONE picture of me, or my mom, I had some less good pics that I just didn't bother posting either. The next day I had to work, but drove to meet Josh with his family in Cypress...but got there a little too late to visit with his parents or Sister and her 2 boys. I did get to spend a little time with my 3 neices and Kimbra and Matt, but had to get back on the road after only a couple hours due to work the next day. As you can see...no pictures from that...forgot the camera. Horrible I tell you! I'm usually the picture happy one annoying all the rest!

No comments: