Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Overdue updates!

Sorry it's been SO long. Here's the rundown. Just before Christmas I was promoted to Pharmacy Manager at one of our Walgreen's in College Station. I've been a bit nervous about the added responsibility for this position, but so far it is going well. When I agreed I told my district supervisor that I wasn't sure it would fit with me, so if it doesn't work out--oh well...but if it does it would be pretty nice. Plus side. hours are only 9am to 9pm, increase in salary, I'm the boss ;) so I can do things like I want. Down side. more Paperwork, having to do reviews on my co-workers, working a 12 hour shift once a week, and back to working every other weekend. That's the update on me!

Now for the KIDS! They had an awesome Christmas. We got to visit both sides of our family and they got way too many cool presents! :) After Christmas Sydney, David and Josh went camping with his family and arrived back New Years eve in time to conk out WAY before the ball dropped. Josh and I had champagne at 11:15 and he went to bed while I watched Elf on TV until midnight and then I pooped out too! At least I MADE it till midnight!!

Here are some picture highlights!













No comments: