Christmas morning...after staying up till ALMOST midnight...Sydney was up promptly at 6am...(after Mom and Dad were up till 2am!!). I wanted to take pictures and a video before the entire setup was destroyed....so I made her wait a while...but about 30 min later...I said she could go down and look, but not get into anything. We were wanting to wait for David to wake up...which should have been shortly thereafter...and it was after sissy's stomping around. So much for the sleep. :) Sydney got the new Julie American Girl doll and a motorized scooter that she asked for. David didn't really ask Santa for anything...but he got a giant elmo doll, a couple of Christmas books and a swing/slide playset for outside! He was pretty happy too. The stockings were overflowing with good stuff as well. Mommy and Daddy even got some goodies too.


After the dust settled from unwrapping our family presents...we packed up the car and headed to Grammie's house to have a late Christmas lunch/dinner with her, Memaw, Uncle Steve, Aunt Robin, Chad, Sally and Iris. More unwrapping of presents...then after some play time we had to go home so that I could be rested for work the next morning at 8am! No fair. We wished we could have spent the night.
Grammie and David

Grammie and Iris
Iris is 6 mos. older than David...and very good at the unwrapping already!

Sydney...7 1/2 years of practice...makes perfect!

David, Memaw and Josh

Robin and Steve (hopefully Robin got a couple shots of ME...since I never do!)
David and Uncle Steve

Sydney and Iris having a hug!

Aww...David gets one too!

Chad and Sally

No comments:
Post a Comment