
Sydney outside of our local Krogers selling Girl Scout cookies! I hate making kids sell stuff...I hated doing it when I was in softball and band! BUT...that's how they raise their money to go on trips and other activities...and she'll be doing it probably all her life for various things. Oh well!

David in his swing on a nice day outside this week! He's already 8months! Hard to believe.

Daddy took this picture of Sydney, me and David at the Globetrotters game we went to on 2/7/07! That was alot of fun to watch.

Sydney is all about painting these days. I found this bulletin board in our garage and told her she could paint it before putting it on the wall. This was just the begining...I need to take a new picture...the whole board is covered in paint pretty much! Santa did good getting her this easil (sp?) and paint set this year! However...that WHITE door behind her has suffered...
No comments:
Post a Comment