Friday, June 27, 2008

David is the BIG 2!!

And he's getting a little more terrible because of it. Not really. David's bday party was held at a local park where they have a splashpad. It was alot of fun. His cousin Iris got to come too...she's only 6 mos. older than him. They were being good friends. It was cute to watch. Iris is such a big girl now and talks alot with all of us! David is still not wanting to talk really....I'm hoping this year brings some big changes in that area. It gets frustrating on both ends. Here are some pictures from the fun!

Yea! Grammie's here!

David's got a little calamine on due to some ugly heatrash the day before his party.Iris May!

The Thomas the Train cupcake cake!

Making Mammo smile

Syd coming in from the water for a bit. See the splash area behind her?

Mammo and David


Me and my mom!2 cute 2 year olds!
Silly Mauri!

Bday-Boy's cupcake

Aunt Sally with Iris

Aunt Mauri and Dale

2 comments:

Achala said...

Hello, I came across your blog while searching a thomas train cake design for my son's bday. Can you please tell me which store you bought the cake from? it is lovely and exactly what I am looking for. Thanks in advance,

EMWilkinson said...

This was 3 years ago, so my memory faded....but it was either Krogers or HEB since those are the only 2 places I've really used. :) Hope it helps.