Sunday, May 11, 2008
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!
This was another wonderful mother's day! Friday I took the day off so I could go to Sydney's school to receive my mothers day gift that they made in class. They also served cookies and punch. They made cards with their collections of poetry inside...and they made us concrete stepping stones with handprints and decorations. So cute!


I unfortunately had to work the weekend (8am-3pm Sat, 2:30-10 Sun)...so I could have off next weekend for Sydney's birthday party....but we decided to go out Saturday night for dinner at Haiku Sushi and Hibachi...we did the hibachi grill again...we really love it. Yummy. No sushi for me...ever! This morning we cooked bacon/eggs/biscuits...I did the bacon...cuz apparently I do it best! hehe. I got a mothers day TY beanie bear from Syd, a mother&son figurine from David, and a neck and back massage pillow from Josh. Score!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How special! The stepping stone is so sweet and I'm glad you got the day off to get all your goodies. BTW... love the last pic! :) Happy belated Mother's Day!
Post a Comment